Saturday, June 21, 2008

Dubai…Take 3

I’m not usually a fan of returning to the same place multiple times, for fear it will slowly lose it’s luster, but Dubai is one city that I find myself enjoying more and more! This time back, it was show time so I had plenty of people to go on new explorations with and exploring we did! The highlights included indoor skiing at Ski Dubai, fun in the sun at Wild Wadi Waterpark where water currents propel you up the slides so you barely have to do any work, a yacht cruise around the Palm Islands and the Burj Al Arab hotel, a house party with our local partners, mainly of Indian nationality, and the multiple brushes with adolescent royalty of the United Arab Emirates! I know this last one sounds extremely interesting, however the “royals” turned out to be pretty regular looking kids. The only difference was they arrived in custom made Mercedes, a fleet of nannies with them, and when they asked for to meet Mickey they got to meet Mickey.

No comments: